My job is for sure the craziest busiest job I've ever had. A part of my responsibility is to credential/certify in the intervention that my team offers. I have to credential in 100 items, and that's a whole bunch of work. Balancing it between the live work I have to do with a family whose child has complex mental health needs, supervisory responsibilities, community partnership responsibilities, and coaching my team is no small feat.
Today it happened!! I got this email this morning! And yes, I took a screenshot from my phone 🤣
The completion of this means a lot in the long run as far as opportunities to move up within our organization. In the short run, it takes a little off my plate of responsibilities and hopefully sends a raise my way...
Congratulations Cassie. Well done. One step closer to your goal. You will get there sooner than you think. Opa
ReplyDelete