Back at Jurassic World the morning of our 6th day. Kota and Tim sat out while Micah, Copper, and I went on the Velocicoaster again.
I left my phone with Kota and she took numerous selfies....
Dinosaurs and everything scary, thrilling, and dark make Micah happy
Copper caught a chocolate frog, which is not surprisingly rich, thick, and huge...
We waited 90 minutes (the longest line of them all) for the thrilling Harry Potter ride- Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike. We waited all week to see if there were certain times the line died down, and realized that 90 minutes was a pretty good deal. It was totally worth the wait! It's an awesome ride. I took a picture of Kota right after... she was not happy. I made her do it (or she'd have been alone for that long) and she hates rides that go that fast or high off the ground, or backwards, or upside down. That ride does all of that. She cried almost the whole time (when she could catch her breath). I thought she'd be glad she at least tried it... I was wrong.
Look at it though! So fun!
Our "Welcome to Universal Orlando" picture actually happened on our last day there...
One last night at our hotel! The girls went swimming and I started packing to go home...
Day 6!
Comments
Post a Comment