Day 7: time to go home!
Our shuttle to the airport arrived at 4:30 the next morning. The girls had a hard time waking up but did great! Back to masks at the airports...
I had forgotten how incredibly boring it is to fly. I watched Encanto (and loved it), played games, and slept. It was still an incredibly long day. I did sit by the window, which I really like.
We had a layover in New York for 90 minutes.... boring!!
I relapsed on the way home with airplane cookies and a small soda....😏
We hit the Rockies and no more clear skies...
Here's what we learned about flying:
Kota hates it and the pressure changes give her a headache.
Micah only likes the electronics and food on a plane.
Copper's pretty content either way.
Tim also hates it.
I only like looking out the window.
I'm grateful for the opportunity we had to get away and be together. The kids were perfect- they got along with each other so well, they were so humble, so thankful, so polite. They're such good little humans; Tim and I are pretty lucky to have them.
Comments
Post a Comment