Married this guy 15 years ago and it was the easiest decision I ever made.
We celebrated by dumping our four children (you know, counting Red) off to Amber's (we're taking their kids and dogs for their anniversary in a month, so fair trade).
It's a new tradition to head to Bryce because it's close-by, freaking beautiful, and you can hike near everything you want in a weekend. It was a bit rainy and in the 70s, so pretty perfect. We also stopped by Red Canyon National Forest for a couple of easy hikes and out of this world scenery...
I can't decide what I like better- hiking around the very top of the canyon and taking pictures looking down, or hiking all the way to the bottom and taking pictures looking up. Either way, all I see no matter where I look is a God who had vision of beauty.
My daughter, the aspiring scientist, wisely states that God made science, and God made everything that makes the world beautiful. I agree!
Marriage, for us, has gotten better every year. I think, in part, because I just love Tim for who he is, and likewise. I make fun of his weirdness (he's got some too private for here) and he makes fun of mine, and underneath of all the jokes is loyalty, fondness, and all the good stuff...























Comments
Post a Comment