This is not a phenomenal picture but it is cool. Yesterday morning at 6:30 Dakota and I went to Smith's; it's stayed darker in the mornings later and later, and when I pulled into the complex I couldn't believe the silhouette of the mountains. So I stopped and took a picture. I wish the parking lots lights had all been off. Oh well.
Isn't it so beautiful? It'd be so weird if we weren't' surrounded by the tallest reminders of God, right?
I took yesterday and today off of work. My sister and I went shopping and I bought these darling little bowls. I think they are maybe five inches across, so they're small. I decided we'd have soup week and eat soup every night. I didn't make dinner last night, but tonight we started off with cheesy potato and ham. In homemade bone broth. Delicious.
We got home late last night and I told Micah to go change into PJs and brush her teeth... then I found her like this.... I took off her shoes but otherwise that's how she slept...
We went camping last weekend and stayed at Amber's grandma's property instead of our own. It was fun to hang out with cousins all week. Red got a whiff of something and starting digging a pretty big hole, then laid in it for a minute before starting to dig again. What a dork.
I think these two are each other's best friends...
Wish me luck as I attempt to read this book...







Comments
Post a Comment