I think it's fair game to put up Halloween anytime after August ends. We love Halloween, so we've already dug right in.
We went to Halloween Spirit to look at everything Halloween, tried on masks, and tried to scare each other with the crap they have there.
Kota decided she wanted to be a cowgirl so she got this hat. Easy peasy- throw on some jeans and a bandana...
![]() |
Micah used her own money to help buy this Gremlin costume because that's how much it matters to her.
Copper tried on all sorts of stuff but walked away empty handed because we found Harry Potter stuff for significantly cheaper online...
I spray painted some vases and empty bottles for my Halloween mantle, which I think turned out pretty great. I had piles of stuff to give to the DI because I wanted a different look. I didn't take a picture, but Micah snagged all of it and put it in her room...
Bring on fall weather, hoodies, heaters on my feet, soup for dinner, and Halloween...









Comments
Post a Comment