Dakota impulsively turned on the wheat grinder without the bowl underneath... so it was super fun cleaning up thin layers of flour allllll over the kitchen.... the picture shows maybe 15% of it...
Stare off in between Red and Mia...
I saw this and thought it was pretty accurate; I liked it well enough to take a picture...
I also like these flowers I saw during a break at a recent conference...
This week Micah had a private lesson with Ms. Kassie in order to prep for her belt exam. She was ready!
Tie Dying shirts at Oma's...
We got a new crab game. It's a hit....
And Dakota's latest plea, this time in presentation form:
Me: Dakota, this was an excellent presentation. I still don't allow friends to sleep over.
Dakota:
Dakota:
And a few weeks ago I gave a little family lesson on values; I love how Copper wrote hers down in her school binder to take a look at....
I liked these painted murals we saw on the outside trailers during back to school night and made the girls stand by them, reluctantly.
Stay Gold, Pony Boy.... did you love The Outsiders? I hated-loved it but leaned on the love enough to see what happens and was super glad I did...
Confirmed: the girls fit inside their lockers...






















Comments
Post a Comment