Copper was the only one in her entire school that entered the district science fair. She did a great job!
Here's the kids' lobby at my new work. I love how homey it is and how much light shines through.
Growing sprouts again. Did you know eating a teaspoon of broccoli sprouts is the equivalent of a few pounds of fresh broccoli?
While waiting for other young women to get to our Valentine's activity, the girls tried a hand at foosball. Copper is really good!
Copper also had her school play last week. She was a singer and dancer in Anastasia. So fun and beautiful!
I couldn't get any great pictures because of the angle she was at most of the time on stage, but I snagged this one
Her best friend Megan was in the play too, and our cute neighbor and friend Zoey
Micah has been learning from my dad how to shoot and care for guns. She just finished all her computer testing for hunter's education and just passed her field shooting test. Yay! Now she wants to start putting in for tags to hunt. She has her eyes on a bear tag... ???!!!
I saw this sign in the doctor's office and really loved it.










Comments
Post a Comment