I made four loves of rosemary, parmesan, and garlic sourdough for a baby shower my sister threw for her friend and I loved it. My kitchen smelled like this for hours. I don't smell a lot of things, but this I do and it's yummy.... It's hard to tell, but there are little crust blisters all along the side on the bottom which is a great sign of great bread...
I pulled over on the way to work so I could take a picture and remember that God is in my mornings...
My cute niece and her cute boyfriend are having a baby and I bought some cute things for their cute gender reveal party. It's a boy! Yay! I'm excited to support her and I've already bought handfuls of baby things so I expect to be called the greatest great-aunt in the world.
Micah and I went for a drive and pulled over in the rain to take this great picture of the valley...
Speaking of driving, Copper's doing great...
************************************
And, because I was tired of life and living a life without sunshine, I woke up Saturday and booked us a hotel in St. George. A short 30 hour trip was full of being outside in the sunshine, swimming, and hanging together. It was good for us. We went to the creamery in Beaver, stopped by an arcade in Cedar City, and spent the rest of the time in St. George.
I love aspiration trail, with all the good-messaged rocks that line the whole way!































Comments
Post a Comment