We had time to kill before checking in at camp, so we hit the aquarium and found all sorts of cool stuff
Tim started really hurting so I drove the few hours to camp. The road at the base of the forest is pretty brutal as far as curves, and the curves stretch for 20+ miles at 25 miles an hour. So he got really motion sick on top of it. I thought I'd be cleaning up puke in our rental but thankfully it stayed down.
We put Tim to bed once we checked in and got our cabin, and Micah went to karate classes. It was rainy outside, and there's nowhere to sit outside, and the inside of the cabin was pitch black. I didn't want to turn on the light since Tim was asleep, so I crocheted in the bathroom while sitting on the shower chair and putting my feet on the toilet. There's also no phone reception at camp except at the mess hall across the other side, so reading and crocheting we're about my choices. You do what you gotta do...




















Comments
Post a Comment